Professional Wreslting Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Professional Wreslting Forums

Discuss all types of pro wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IWO FIRST SHOW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the soul reaper pt2
Training
Training
the soul reaper pt2

IWO FIRST SHOW Empty
PostSubject: IWO FIRST SHOW   IWO FIRST SHOW Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:08 am

ladies and gentlemen blares throughout the arena.

MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

JR:Welcome ladies and gentlemen to IWO first show we are live in MSG.

KING:Yes we are jr tonight is gonna be awesome we crown the first ever iwo world champion.

no chance in hell blares throughout the arena

NICHOLAS:tonight is a historc night for fans competers me and everyone around the world wanna know why? Because its the first of many episodes of iwo.Tonight its gonna be a 6 way match for the vacant IWO championship it will be Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton vs Undertaker vs Edge vs Aj Styles.

Justin Roberts:the first match is sculeded for one fall

Can you dig it Sucka blares thoroughout the arena

my time blares throughout the arena

------------------------------------------------------
Ellajah Burke vs Booker T
-------------------------------------------------------

Burke starts hammering at bookers head bounces his head of the turnbuckle and then does a huge lariat 1,2 kikout a near fall for burke.Burke is frustrated picks booker t up and goes for a clothesline but misses and booker hits him with a huge axe kick.Booker throws him to the ropes and hits a huge flapjack 1,2 kickout.Booker is choping away at burkes chest goes for a bookend reverseral burke hits the Ellajah express 1,2 kickout booker gets up rollup 123.

thats it for now

NOTE********************************IM GONNA DO MORE LATER GOTTA DO HOMEWORK I WILL GET IT ALL DONE BY TOMORROW AND I GUARNTEE THIS IN THE ONLY TIME THIS WILL HAPPEN
Back to top Go down
ModDavid
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
ModDavid

IWO FIRST SHOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: IWO FIRST SHOW   IWO FIRST SHOW Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:19 pm

cool nice story line
Back to top Go down

IWO FIRST SHOW
Page 1 of 1