Professional Wreslting Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Professional Wreslting Forums

Discuss all types of pro wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WCW/ECW invadison

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Magentism
Training
Training

WCW/ECW invadison Empty
PostSubject: WCW/ECW invadison   WCW/ECW invadison Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:07 pm

What would you have done in WCW/ECW Invadison storyline?
Back to top Go down
AdminRuss
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
AdminRuss

WCW/ECW invadison Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCW/ECW invadison   WCW/ECW invadison Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:50 pm

well i dont know but i would of have better team for the suvivor series match
Back to top Go down
Mr.Magentism
Training
Training

WCW/ECW invadison Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCW/ECW invadison   WCW/ECW invadison Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:20 pm

I would done something like this

WWF:
Mankind, Kane,Triple H, Undertaker, The Rock, Steve Austin, Shawn Michaels,
Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Bret Hart, Ric Fair, RVD, Jim Neidhart and Lex Luger

WCW
Rey Mysterio Jr., Billy Kidman, Juvintud Guerrera, Bill Goldberg, DDP, Sting, Psicosis, Dean Malenko, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash.

ECW
Sandman, Rhino, Tommy Dreamer, Jeff Hardy, Shane Douglas, Sabu, Raven, Bam Bam Bigelow, Taz, Bubba Dudley, DVon Dudley, Big Dick Dudley, Spike Dudley and Dudley Dudley.

At the following Wrestle-maina Psicosis
Dean Malenko, Chavo Guerrero, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio Jr., Billy Kidman, Juvintud Guerrera, Psicosis Stold the belts of WWF. After WWF stold WCW and ECW titles.

At the next suvivor series would be WCW VS ECW VS WWF. Eric Bischoff came out of no where and made an new form of the NWO. ECW acting like they were friends to WWF up to the suvivor series event. Then ECW join forces with WCW and NWO. Vince's was getting mad as heck. So he'd made a new group of wrestlers and called them the WWE wrestlers to help WWF Wrestlers.

WWE:
John Cena, John Bradshaw Layfield, Santino Marella, Carlito Cool, Super Crazy, The Boogeyman, Randy Orton. Umaga, The Great Khali, Paul Burchill, William Regal, Batista, Chris Master and Matt Hardy.

NWO:
Stevie Ray, X-Pac, Scott Steiner, Sid Vicious, Macho Man, Scott Norton, Brian Adams, Jeff Jarrett, Buff Bagwell, Curt Hennig, Booker T, Horace Hogan, Big Show and Konnan.

WWE & WWF VS NWO/WCW/ECW. When it came down to WWE & WWF.
WWF got screw by WWE Wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
AdminRuss
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
AdminRuss

WCW/ECW invadison Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCW/ECW invadison   WCW/ECW invadison Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:38 am

i would of had wcw guys come help shane out at wrestlemania 17 i would of put wcw title on jericho instead of kurt angle
Back to top Go down
ModDavid
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
ModDavid

WCW/ECW invadison Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCW/ECW invadison   WCW/ECW invadison Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:06 pm

the invasion was pointless
Back to top Go down
#1hbkfan
Training
Training
#1hbkfan

WCW/ECW invadison Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCW/ECW invadison   WCW/ECW invadison Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 7:04 am

I would have brung big names from WCW in like the NWO and Flair and Sting.
Back to top Go down
AdminRuss
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
AdminRuss

WCW/ECW invadison Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCW/ECW invadison   WCW/ECW invadison Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 7:16 am

the invasion was awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WCW/ECW invadison Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCW/ECW invadison   WCW/ECW invadison Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WCW/ECW invadison
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Professional Wreslting Forums :: Wrestling History-
Jump to: