Professional Wreslting Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Professional Wreslting Forums

Discuss all types of pro wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say you were a WWE writer....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tikipunch
Training
Training

Say you were a WWE writer.... Empty
PostSubject: Say you were a WWE writer....   Say you were a WWE writer.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:15 am

Who would be in your rivalry or what would be your rivalry. You could make more than one.

I would personally re-sign Gangrel and make him debut on ECW, and have him team up with Kane. After a couple weeks they would recruit The Boogeyman. Kevin Thorn would come back as the vampire and they would become the new brood. They would probably draw in heaps of ratings, and they would wreak havoc on people and "injure" Mike Adamle's throat so he could never talk again (kayfabe). I've never thought of an in depth storyline with this, but I would like to become a WWE writer because the storylines recently have been sucking.
Back to top Go down
the soul reaper pt2
Training
Training
the soul reaper pt2

PostSubject: Re: Say you were a WWE writer....   Say you were a WWE writer.... Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:17 am

i might make some twice like the ones that were never finished like batista/umaga y2j/hbk orton/hhh
Back to top Go down
ModDavid
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
ModDavid

PostSubject: Re: Say you were a WWE writer....   Say you were a WWE writer.... Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:44 am

wwe needs to fire there current writers and hire new ones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say you were a WWE writer....   Say you were a WWE writer.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say you were a WWE writer....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Professional Wreslting Forums :: WWE Discussion-
Jump to: