Professional Wreslting Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Professional Wreslting Forums

Discuss all types of pro wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the news...

Go down 
+3
ModDavid
AdminJared
Primetime AdamDevine
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Primetime AdamDevine
Training
Training

In the news... Empty
PostSubject: In the news...   In the news... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:45 pm

Did anyone hear of the highschool student that had a baby in the bathroom and flushed it down the toilet? I think the girl was 14 or 17, but seriously, there are some fucked up people in this world. Look it up and if anyone finds anything post it here.
Back to top Go down
AdminJared
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
AdminJared

In the news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the news...   In the news... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:47 pm

Omg are u serious that is screwed up
Back to top Go down
https://prowrestlingforums.forumotion.com
ModDavid
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
ModDavid

In the news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the news...   In the news... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:48 pm

i hope they got arrested for that
Back to top Go down
Primetime AdamDevine
Training
Training

In the news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the news...   In the news... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:49 pm

A 14-year-old girl gave birth to a full-term baby in a school bathroom and then tried to flush it down the toilet, killing the infant, police in Texas said.

The incident at Cedar Bayou Junior High in Baytown, Texas, came just three days after another 14-year-old girl delivered a stillborn baby in the toilet of an aeroplane on her way back to Houston from a school field trip.

The Harris County District Attorney's office decided not to pursue charges against the girl on the plane, who disposed of the body in a rubbish bin.

The students and their chaperones were returning from New York aboard a March 30 Continental Airlines flight.

Houston homicide investigators interviewed both the girl and a 14-year-old boy believed to be the father.

The girl, whom authorities have not identified, told police she did not know she was pregnant.

Preliminary autopsy results indicated the baby was stillborn and not viable, police said.

The plane landed at Bush Intercontinental Airport on a non-stop flight from New York's LaGuardia Airport.

A cleaning crew found the body inside a wastebasket in the toilet of the plane about 15 minutes after it landed.

-----------------------------------

I got it from this site
http://www.smh.com.au/
Back to top Go down
AdminRuss
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
AdminRuss

In the news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the news...   In the news... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:50 pm

she needs to be put in jail
Back to top Go down
AdminJared
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
AdminJared

In the news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the news...   In the news... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:51 pm

wow that is really bad
Back to top Go down
https://prowrestlingforums.forumotion.com
Primetime AdamDevine
Training
Training

In the news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the news...   In the news... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:54 pm

Even if they would, she's probably too young to get in real trouble.
Back to top Go down
AdminRuss
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
AdminRuss

In the news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the news...   In the news... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:02 pm

i hate people who do that
Back to top Go down
Primetime AdamDevine
Training
Training

In the news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the news...   In the news... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:04 pm

LOL. Well thankfully I don't think there are a lot of people that flush babies in the toilet.
Back to top Go down
AdminRuss
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
AdminRuss

In the news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the news...   In the news... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:05 pm

no actully theres worse then that
Back to top Go down
Primetime AdamDevine
Training
Training

In the news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the news...   In the news... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:07 pm

Yeah, unfortunately you're right.
Back to top Go down
darrkzerow
Debut
Debut
darrkzerow

In the news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the news...   In the news... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:35 pm

Ok, really I don't know whats up with Texas and teens killing there babies. I swear there is like about 4 babies dies every month because of teens. Damn I swear it's like mostly everywhere you look you see pregnat teens. Or you see them carrieing them or with a stroller. Now here I don't know if anywhere else but if you have a kid and has a minor scrach, CPS will take your baby away. For any little thing that they see wrong they will take the baby away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/d4rrkz3r0w
Sapan
Training
Training
Sapan

In the news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the news...   In the news... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:09 am

well some people are crazy but this is to much
Back to top Go down
Mr.Magentism
Training
Training

In the news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the news...   In the news... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:00 am

Last year 2 boys from my old high school. Those boys went to a girl's house and stirp her prom dress off and ruin it. They also beat her. They mite have rape her. I'd forget. But I'd think she's was blind or speical kid.
Back to top Go down
ModDavid
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
ModDavid

In the news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the news...   In the news... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:08 am

Mr.Magentism wrote:
Last year 2 boys from my old high school. Those boys went to a girl's house and stirp her prom dress off and ruin it. They also beat her. They mite have rape her. I'd forget. But I'd think she's was blind or speical kid.

what is this world coming to
Back to top Go down
ModDavid
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
ModDavid

In the news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the news...   In the news... Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:24 pm

i hope she burns in hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the news...   In the news... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the news...
Page 1 of 1