Professional Wreslting Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Professional Wreslting Forums

Discuss all types of pro wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vince Jr offer you the own WWE company? What would you do with it?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Magentism
Training
Training

Vince Jr offer you the own WWE company? What would you do with it? Empty
PostSubject: Vince Jr offer you the own WWE company? What would you do with it?   Vince Jr offer you the own WWE company? What would you do with it? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:15 am

I'll make it so bad that that none of the WWE Fans won't admit that they'ere fans of. Then I'll sell it to TNA.
Back to top Go down
darrkzerow
Debut
Debut
darrkzerow

PostSubject: Re: Vince Jr offer you the own WWE company? What would you do with it?   Vince Jr offer you the own WWE company? What would you do with it? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:16 am

Get off TNA nuts really. TNA isn't all that great. The wrestlers are mostly old WWE wrestlers. Ans there storylines suck. They claim to be we are wrestling. But they show more talking then wrestling. Man I can go on and on about how TNA isn't of a good program, but I don't want to start a fight. Ok, one more. They are pushing there big stars which we're WWE stars. Why don't they push the wrestlers that had been with them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/d4rrkz3r0w
ModDavid
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
ModDavid

PostSubject: Re: Vince Jr offer you the own WWE company? What would you do with it?   Vince Jr offer you the own WWE company? What would you do with it? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:45 am

why would you purposely kill it for i admit that ecw sucks and smackdown only has 2 real stars but raw is great.
Back to top Go down
the soul reaper pt2
Training
Training
the soul reaper pt2

PostSubject: Re: Vince Jr offer you the own WWE company? What would you do with it?   Vince Jr offer you the own WWE company? What would you do with it? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:00 am

firstly i would do all i can to hire kurt angle somoa joe aj styles kaz awesome kong booker t rvd brock lesnar and sting

then i would fire the following bid daddy v stevie richards matt striker santino john cena ( Twisted Evil ) ashley hacksaw mike adamle the highlanders snitsky the great kahli hornswoggle balls mohney

then i would combine all 3 shows get rid of wwe tag tittles us tittle ecw tittle bring back creswerweight n hardcore tittles make whc and wwe tittles combined into the undesputited wwe world heavyweight champion as 2 belts and just have them all on raw 3 in a half hours on monday 8 to 11:30 and the casual saturday night showcase
Back to top Go down
AdminRuss
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
AdminRuss

PostSubject: Re: Vince Jr offer you the own WWE company? What would you do with it?   Vince Jr offer you the own WWE company? What would you do with it? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:56 pm

hey i like ashley and getting rid the ecw title is bad ideal so is ending the two big titles
Back to top Go down
ModDavid
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
Heat/Velocity Wrestler
ModDavid

PostSubject: Re: Vince Jr offer you the own WWE company? What would you do with it?   Vince Jr offer you the own WWE company? What would you do with it? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:10 pm

they need to sign mmore stars to ecw and make it 2 hours
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vince Jr offer you the own WWE company? What would you do with it?   Vince Jr offer you the own WWE company? What would you do with it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1